The 11th edition of the most important Conference on Information and Communication Technologies in Ecuador – TICEC 2023 invites all researchers worldwide to submit their contributions in the Scientific Track until
TICEC 2023 focus on Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Software Development and ICT and their application to the real world. TICEC is a premier conference that brings together researchers and practitioners from diverse fields to explore the fundamental functions, interactions and practical implications of ICT. TICEC is part of the conference series launched in 2013.
Prepare your contributions for this track and schedule your attendance to TICEC 2023 on your agenda on October 18 – 20, 2023.
All paper submissions will be double-blind peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to the conference, and readability. Please read completely the call for papers guidelines before submitting your paper.
- We receive submissions in PDF format only.
- Please do not enter the name, university, country or any other information related to the authors to comply with the double-blind peer review process. This information must be provided through the EasyChair form only.
- Articles must be written in English and their length must be between 12 and 15 pages.
- Once you have submitted your article, you may not make any changes during the refereeing process.
- Articles must be in English and their lenght between 12 and 15 pages in length.
- The content of the paper must be original and related to one or more of the conference topics.
- Authors should ensure the accuracy of citations, diagrams, maps and tables.
- Figures and tables should be placed where they will appear in the text and should be clear and easy to see (high resolution).
- Papers should follow the format of the downloadable template (see the templates section).
The review process will be double-blind. Therefore, please anonymize your submission. Do not include the author(s) names or affiliation(s) at the header of the paper.
Each paper will be reviewed by at least three regular members of the Program Committee or two senior members of the Steering Committee.
Acceptance decisions will take into account the novelty of the paper, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretical impact, and presentation. The paper should meet the following parameters.
- Original: the paper explores a new idea, project or issue; discusses existing research with the promise of new insight, discusses new research; or presents new ways of considering existing information.
- Engaging: presentation format will involve the audience in some way, or has a high potential to attract conference attendees by addressing the needs of the community.
- Significant: the paper raises and discusses issues important to improving the effectiveness and/or sustainability of open education efforts, and its contents can be broadly disseminated and understood.
- Quality: claims are supported by sufficient data; claims draw upon relevant literature; and limitations are described honestly.
- Clear: the intended outcomes of the paper are easily understood.
- Relevant: the paper addresses one or more topics of the conference.
TICEC 2023 proceedings will be published in Springer series ” Communications in Computer and Information Science” CCIS to be indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus. CCIS volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings.
- All papers submitted to TICEC 2023 will be checked for plagiarism including self-plagiarism. If a paper is found to fall in the category of plagiarism, the paper will be automatically rejected.
- Once the paper is accepted, it is not possible to add more authors than those listed on the submission form in EasyChair.
- If the article is accepted, you will have to improve it following the reviewers’ recommendations.
- One author can attend per registration.
- One paper can be presented and published per registration.
- Registrations cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- The publication of an article is conditional upon its presentation at the event.
The TICEC Best Paper Award is given to authors who have written an outstanding paper that has been rated highest by the program committee.
Winners receive a certificate describing the award. The awards are announced and presented during the closing session of the conference.